What information do we collect?
We only collect an advertising identifier that is unique to your device. This is required for us to be able to display advertisements in our apps.
What do we use your information for?
Admob (owned by Google) – https://support.google.com/admob/answer/7665968
Why do we collect any data?
We only collect the data that is absolutely necessary for us to display advertisements. The revenue generated from advertisements is our only income.
Why do we require certain Permissions in our apps?
(1) INTERNET: This permission is required to display ads. We do not collect any personal data.
(2) ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: See (1)
(3) WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission is only used for saving and loading images which the user has painted him/herself. This is entirely optional.
(4) READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: See (3)
(4) MICROPHONE: This permission is used to record audio from the microphone. The recorded data is NOT saved on the device. It is only cached in memory for a short while (approximatelly 3 seconds) and used for distorting the recorded audio to a higher pitch making it a fun tool.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
This policy was last modified on 14/03/2020