What information do we collect?
We may use third party analytical software to collect and use certain non-personal data that doesn’t enable us to identify you. We do not collect any personal data.
What do we use your information for?
To improve our apps, websites and services
We may use the collected data for purposes of analyzing usage of our apps and to further develop our services and products. We reserve the right to use and disclose the collected non-personal data for purposes of advertisement by us and/or our partners.
Why do we require certain Permissions in our apps?
(1) INTERNET: These permissions are required to display ads and retrieve analytic data from you. We do not collect any personal data.
(2) ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: See (1)
(3) WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This is only required in order to share an image of your in-game screen with social medias and is 100% optional. In some of our games you may find a camera button, once pressed it will simply take a picture of what you are seeing and if you accept to share it via popular social media outlets you may do so.
(4) READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: See (3)
(5) MICROPHONE: The data recorded is NOT saved on the device. It is only cached in memory for a short while (approx 3 seconds) and used for distorting the recorded audio to a higher pitch making it a fun tool.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties at any time for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website and apps. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
This policy was last modified on 18/09/2018